- Personal identification information. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our app, register on the app, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site/App. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, Locaition, activities and interests. Users may, however, visit our Site/App anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site/App related activities.
- Non-personal identification information. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site/App. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site/App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information, shopping behaviours and preferences.
- How we use collected information. Convertedin may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes : To improve customer service: the information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site/App. To personalize the experience based on gender, and interest. Eg. If it’s a male audience then we might send them push notifications on when new male oriented content is published. To improve our Site/App: we may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services. To process payments: we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site/App feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site/App.
- Deletion of Personal Information As a consumer for one of our merchants you may request the deletion of your personal information, through your merchant by communicating with him, as per his transaction of deleting your data we will be notified through pre-set webhooks resulting that all of your data on our servers will be fully erased. As a merchant by communicating to us through email@example.com or by removing the app from your store provider such as Shopify, your synced store data on our servers will be erased in 30 days, giving you time to re-subscribe or move to another services provider.
- How we protect your information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site/App. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site/App and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Sharing your personal information. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site/App or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- Data Retention We will retain personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which the information was collected, depending on the purpose(s) for which the information was collected, the nature of the information, any contractual relationship that may govern the retention of the data, and our legal or regulatory obligations. We will then destroy the personal information or anonymize the information, in accordance with applicable law.
- How To Contact US You may contact us with questions, comments, or complaints about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, or if you wish to access, delete or correct your information, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident within the European Economic Area, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority of your member state.
- Your acceptance of these terms. By using this Site/App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site/App. Your continued use of the Site/App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How to reset your advertising ID on Android
- Step 1: Open Google Settings on your Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Locate and tap on the Ads menu under Services.
- Step 3: Tap on "reset advertising ID" on the new page.
- Step 4: Confirm the reset when the confirmation prompt is displayed. Once you reset the advertising ID, a new ID is displayed immediately on the same page. Since a new ID is assigned now, advertisers cannot link past actions anymore to the device if only the advertising ID was used for that.
- Unsolicited Material. We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
- Updating These Terms We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.